The VTCT Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
This qualification is a practical-based qualification intended for those who maintain the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment centre. This qualification provides the knowledge and skills required to progress to carry out the duties as an Internal Verifier.
The primary outcome of the VTCT Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice is to lay down a foundation of wider skills in internal quality assurance in preparation to quality assure specific sectors of education and training. Both units in this qualification relate directly to the specific job role of an Internal Verifier.
Context: – The Guided Learning Hours for this qualification are published as 90 hours (TQT 120)
Course Duration – Three Month period
The programme includes: – Practical and theoretical preparation for a career as an internal verifier.
The two mandatory units cover understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment and internally assuring the quality of assessment.
- Three sessions held over a two-month period (from registration).
- This qualification is assessed by a portfolio of written evidence and a summative observation*
- The final summative assessment observation will be carried out at the individual’s placement location or by media (if appropriate) * Subject to Government COVID-19 requirements in the learner area
- Tutor support through (Skype/Phone/Teams/Zoom) throughout the three-month period.
- Accessible 1:2:1 Personal designated Tutor
- Electronic Portfolio option – Blended learning activities
- Small group courses
- The three sessions to be held over a two-month period (from registration). Tutorial support (Skype/Phone) throughout the three-month period. The final summative assessment observation will be carried out at the individual’s placement location or by media if appropriate.
£695.00 per candidate,
£62.00 registration cost.